Who we are
We love art. We enjoy computer science.
We believe in software aesthetics.
We started teaching computer-aided art back in 1992 at the Faculty of Fine Arts, Brno University of Technology, and have made every effort to promote connections between science and humanities since then.
Currently we teach Artgorithms at:
- Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University
- Faculty of Information Technology, Brno University of Technology
- Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University
More about Artgorithms »
- Algorithmic Art Theory
- Bridges Archive
- Computer Art Congress
- Generative Art Links
- HYPERSEEING Journal
- Mathematical Art Exhibits
- Mathigon: Mathematics Come to Life
- Orbit Trap
- ReCode Project
- Softology’s Blog
- The Aperiodical
- Visual Mathematics Journal